Back to search results
Training Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Location: South West
Job Type: Temporary, Full Time
Date added: 18th February 2019
Salary: £18000 - £20000.00 p/a
Main Purpose of Role
To ensure the effective coordination of training administration and delegate support service for Swiis Foster Care across all sites.
To co-ordinate delegate bookings, joining instructions, scheduling, course administration and participant follow up for Health and Social care across all Swiis sites.
To assist the Training Coordinators with delegate bookings, joining instructions, scheduling, course administration and participant follow up for foster care across the Swiis sites.
To assist the Training and Development Team Leader and Senior Co-ordinator in the ongoing review and management of the training schedule, bookings process and course administration for foster care across all Swiis sites.
To allocate centrally coordinated online programs for learners across all the Swiis sites.
- To support the Training Coordinators with all training administration including delegate bookings, joining instructions, scheduling, course administration and participant follow up for all learners across the Swiis sites
- To ensure that venues for training are scheduled and materials are available for training delivery
- To provide on line and telephone training administration support for learners across all Swiis sitesTo use the training databases for scheduled training and ensure it is kept up to date with relevant informationTo allocate requested on line training for foster carers
- To co-ordinate delegate bookings, joining instructions, scheduling, course administration and participant follow up for foster carers across the Swiis sites
- To allocate required on line training for Health and Social Care Workers including delegate bookings, joining instructions, course administration and participant follow up for foster care across the Swiis sites
- To ensure adequate catering arrangements are made for training sessions across the Swiis sites
- Ensure services are provided in an anti-discriminatory way
- To ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to
- To monitor and review the compliance and non-attendance of training and development of either our foster carers or temporary workforce for the Swiis offices
- To maintain accurate records for the training and development department
- Any other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the agency commensurate with the post holder’s grade, abilities and aptitudes
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Be familiar with to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and conform to all relevant rules and procedures.
- Properly use of all equipment issued in the interest of health, safety or welfare i.e protective clothing, hands-free mobile telephone kit, lifting equipment.
- Ensure that any situation that represents a danger and all accidents/incidents are reported promptly and fully to the appropriate person.
- Take responsibility for own health and safety and that of others by following health and safety systems and procedures and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
- Take responsibility for fire prevention i.e. do not smoke in offices and cars, overload electrical circuits, wedge open or block fire doors etc.
- Have excellent administrative skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Flexible in adapting to different requirements as necessary
- An inspiring individual who can relate to people at all levels, internally and externally, and of all ages and backgrounds
- S/he should be focused, results-driven and enthusiastic, and a team player who is also able to work on his/her own initiative
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, manage competing priorities and deliver results within changing circumstances and priorities
- Be aware of how own behaviour may affect others and treat colleagues with dignity and respect
- Report complaints of discrimination, bullying or harassment immediately to line manager/Group HR
Back to search results