Back to search results
Family Contact Compliance Administrator
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Temporary, Full Time
Date added: 28th May 2019
Salary:£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Swiis are seeking a Family Contact Compliance Administrator in a full time (37.5 hours per week), temporary maternity cover role with an offered salary of £18-20k per annum, based at our Edgbaston office.
Main Purpose of Job
As part of the Swiis dedicated Health & Social Care Team, the Family Contact Compliance Administrator will provide the clients and candidates with a specialist and dedicated supervised family contact resourcing and bookings solution. They will coordinate daily supervised contact sessions for children and young people looked after and safely recruit and resource suitable temporary workers.
Working as part of the Swiis dedicated family contact booking and resource team based in Edgbaston, you will be required to resource suitable candidates and undertake all compliance and pre-recruitment tasks to ensure quick, safe and efficient sign-off of temporary workers.
You will ensure that all requests for workers are responded to promptly and professionally at all times.
You will ensure all candidate applications/expressions of interest are responded to promptly and progressed accordingly.
- Ensure an effective and efficient deployment of services and resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of the vulnerable people our client’s support, by ensuring that workers are effectively recruited and matched to the needs of the client, and the individuals whom they support.
- Undertake all pre-employment checks on temporary worker, ensuring that all safeguarding measures are met.
- Undertake the continuous maintenance of temporary worker compliance ensuring at all times the temporary workers remain compliant
- Prioritise candidate assessments and booking requests to best meet the requirements of the client.
- Demonstrating on-going to the client and candidates our value and best practice expertise.
- Receive telephone enquiries and issues from candidates/clients and respond to same.
- Ensure worker availability is constantly updated.
- Place candidates in jobs according to their experience/qualifications and choice.
- Provide support/consultancy to individual workers relating to work issues and career development.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Input and maintain up to date customers and candidate’s records on the system and manual systems, and record all information such as phone calls received/made, job, etc.
- Ensure details and starting arrangements for workers, payments and charges are forwarded to payroll on a weekly basis and deal with payroll issues.
- Achieve business and performance key indicators in line with service development plans.
- Keep up to date and ensure that all legislation, guidelines, standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure records are maintained and kept confidentially and contribute towards other written reports if requested.
- Carry out all duties as detailed above and other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the company commensurate with the post holder’s grade, ability and aptitude to the highest standard in a professional manner, remaining flexible to changing demands and meeting tight deadlines
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Be familiar with to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and conform to all relevant rules and procedures at all times.
- Properly use all equipment issued in the interest of health, safety or welfare i.e. protective clothing, hands-free mobile telephone kit, lifting equipment.
- Ensure that any situation that represents a danger and all accidents/incidents are reported promptly and fully to the appropriate person.
- Take responsibility for own health and safety and that of others by following health and safety systems and procedures and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
- Take responsibility for fire prevention i.e. do not smoke in offices and cars, overload electrical circuits, wedge open or block fire doors etc.
- Take responsibility for own Safer Caring Policy which will be shared with children, young people and carers.
Equal Opportunities / Diversity
- Be aware of how own behaviour may affect others and treat colleagues with dignity and respect.
- Report complaints of discrimination, bullying or harassment immediately to line manager/Group HR.
- £18-20,000 Per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata) + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Private Health Care options available after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
Back to search results