Back to search results
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Date added: 31st October 2019
Salary: £20000 - £22000.00 p/a
Main Purpose of the Role
As part of the Swiis Health Care Compliance Team, the Renewals Coordinator will be undertaking the on-going monitoring and management of all temporary workers compliance to framework audit criteria that requires regular renewal.You will undertake to ensure that always the temporary workers remain compliant to work in terms of compliance checks.
As part of the Compliance Team you will work proactively and in partnership the Lead Renewals Coordinator, Administration Manager and the Operations Manager to support the surety of the service by ensuring that the quality of the provision consistently exceeds Swiis’s client’s expectations and that the service, temporary workers and end users remain safe.
- Ensure an effective and efficient deployment of services and resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of the vulnerable people our client’s support, by ensuring that all temporary workers are fully compliant whilst undertaking assignments with Swiis, always adhering to the mandatory requirements of the client and framework/contract.
- Ensure that all levels of ongoing compliance are met and formulate stringent processes to ensure consistent results.
- Ensure that temporary workers remain compliant in terms of mandatory training paying attention to the requirements of the client contract.
- Requesting and receiving all temporary worker employment updated references and employment history paying attention to the requirements of the client contract.
- Maintaining all temporary worker Disclosure and Barring Service statuses within specific timeframes as determined by the client contract and or Swiis internal procedures.
- Maintaining all temporary workers Right to Work in the UK status and to remain up to date with any legislative changes within the RTW sector.
- Create and update all temporary worker client new worker checklists and upload onto relevant systems/portals.
- Receive telephone enquiries and issues from temporary workers and respond to same in a timely and professional manner.
- Input and maintain up to date temporary worker records on PULSE and any other manual system.
- Achieve business and performance key indicators in line with service development plans.
- Keep up to date and ensure that all legislation, guidelines, standards, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure records are maintained and kept confidentially.
- Work in partnership with the Lead Renewals Coordinator, Administration Manager and Operations Manager, undertaking and implementing new or updated processes where deemed necessary to enhance the output of the service
- Carry out all duties as detailed above and other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the company commensurate with the post holder’s grade, ability and aptitude to the highest standard in a professional manner, remaining flexible to changing demands and meeting tight deadlines
- Have excellent administrative skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Flexible in adapting to different requirements as necessary
- An inspiring individual who can relate to people at all levels, internally and externally and of all ages and backgrounds
- Should be focused, results-driven, enthusiastic and a team player who is also able to work on thier own initiative
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, manage competing priorities and deliver results within changing circumstances and priorities
Health & Safety
- Be familiar with to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and conform to all relevant rules and procedures at all times
- Properly use all equipment issued in the interest of health, safety or welfare i.e. protective clothing, hands-free mobile telephone kit, lifting equipment.
- Ensure that any situation that represents a danger and all accidents/incidents are reported promptly and fully to the appropriate person
- Take responsibility for own health and safety and that of others by following health and safety systems and procedures and keeping all work areas clean and tidy
- Take responsibility for fire prevention i.e. do not smoke in offices and cars, overload electrical circuits, wedge open or block fire doors etc
- Take responsibility for own Safer Caring Policy which will be shared with children, young people and carer
Equal Opportunities / Diversity
- Be aware of how own behaviour may affect others and treat colleagues with dignity and respect
- Report complaints of discrimination, bullying or harassment immediately to line manager/Group HR
Back to search results